If you write code to SQL Server then you might be interested in this: at the end of 2017 I wrote a tSQLt tdd training course which has helped over 300 people learn both tSQLt and how to apply TDD practices to their SQL Server T-SQL development, you can join the course at https://courses.agilesql.club. The course is free if you are happy to wait 10 weeks to complete it, with 1 lesson being made available per week - if you are in more of a hurry or you would like to help support the project you can purchase the course which makes it instantly available to you.
Every AzureRM command I was running I would get an error message telling me to login, I then did a login, checked that I had the right subscription and I was still getting the error message - after logging in 7 times I figured that maybe there was something else wrong :)
It turns out that I had originally installed the Azure RM cmdlets via the Azure SDK and had somehow also managed to install the AzureRM.profile module from the powershell gallery. Having different versions of the AzureRM.profile and the rest of the cmdlets caused hilarity (well not exactly hilarity but hey ho).
The fix was simple, I just deleted the AzureRM.profile from the shared windows modules folder restarted powershell and I only had to login the once.
I found out what was wrong by doing (Get-Command SomeAzureRMCommand) which gave me the module name of the module, then a quick Get-Module for the module that I was using and a “.Path” on the output for that showed I had a different set of modules for the commands compared to AzureRM.profile which contains Login-AzureRMAccount. Something like:
(Get-Module (Get-Command Get-AzureRMVM).Source).Path
(Get-Module (Get-Command Login-AzureRMAccount).Source).Path